Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Practicing for PIF Day

Little does this person know what's about to happen.


Let's just say that you want to be behind me in the drive-thru line at Starbucks.

I was having a great day and wanted to do something fun, so I paid the bill for the guy behind me in line. I asked the cashier to let him know that I was practicing a random act of kindness today. Though I'll never know how the guy reacted, I'll never forget the sweet smile and gratitude on the cashier's face. I wonder if that happens often?


So, for less than 3 bucks, I was able to spread my good mood around. Try it! It's a cheap high. :-)

Pay It Forward Day is this Thursday, April 26th. I need some new ideas for what I can do, so please leave your suggestions below. You never know, you may be the recipient of someone else's good deed that day, so don't forget to pay it forward!

1 comment: